Whispering Willows R&R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for our breedings, reservations, news, updates and horses. You may comment or join if you wish :) This is easier to keep up with than a website or page information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules & Regulations: Regular and Custom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules & Regulations: Regular and Custom Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Regulations: Regular and Custom   Rules & Regulations: Regular and Custom EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:49 pm

-The official brand must be mine, which will be Roses
-In the registered name, Whispering Willows must be included. You may add your brand as well unless it's a custom breeding.
-Your stallion or mare must be nine or older and finished with their racing career with less than five foals already had to ensure they will not be over-bred
-No inbreeding allowed under any circumstance
-Your horse must have a good racing history with mostly if not all wins. I strive to produce well-racing foals that have the potential to be even better than their sire and dam and that cannot be achieved without a good track history.
-If you wish to sell the foal for any reason, please contact me beforehand and I will likely buy it from you
-You must message me instead of just request. I do not have breeding fees set so we will negotiate that through private messages. If you just send a request, I will deny it without further notice.
-I have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
-All sales are final.
-I do not have a breeding request form. I ask that you simply give me the ID# of mine and your horses with registered names and discuss everything else with me through messages and we will go from there.
-Custom rules vary. They will be discussed in messages.

-

I assure the following for the foal(s) that are born:
*Free Record-Breaking prefs from my private training account
*Free jockey services to the foal(s) from my private jockey account
*If the foal perishes at birth to breed the same pair again free of any extra charge
*If there are twins, I can keep one and you can keep one unless you wish to purchase both foals; the other twin being 30% off of the original price of the first foal.

-

In partnership with Milton Diamond Stud.
Accepting breeding partners with various benefits
Message to discuss

-

(Brands from past and present accounts and joint partnerships include *MD*, Roses, ~Roses~, VRS, WWRS and Whispering Willows)
Back to top Go down
https://spiritovermontana.board-directory.net

Rules & Regulations: Regular and Custom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whispering Willows R&R :: Breeding :: Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: